Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Ahh it's been 8 months!

So for some reason I thought that I had a lot more posts than I do. I must've decided to get rid of all the old posts. There wasn't many anyway I'm sure. Not very dedicated to writing. Not going to promise that I will get better. But I'll try.

So currently working on the grad school thing. Figuring out grad school is tough. Don't know if I actually want to be a school counselor. IUPUI only offers school counseling. To do Mental Health, have to finish at Bloomington. That's a far drive. Could transfer to Ball State maybe? Always an option. I seem to like switching schools. A little drive but not as bad. Do I want to counsel? I want to do something.
 I've mostly discovered I want to do something that isn't working at disability. Everything irritates me at work. My leadworker or supervisor tells me to do something and i get irritated. The rational part of me says they're doing their jobs. The irritated part of me who wants to quit wants to say bite me. Finding another job that would give me the benefits and the hours that I get now would be tough.
 I want instant masters degree. That's not going to happen. So if anyone actually reads this...and can tell me they have an awesome job for me...yay.

Krista has lots of busy-ness right now!
Melissa came to visit for the weekend and that was lots of fun. We planted the backyard garden. We played lots of games! We took Caleb to the park. We went to the farmers market on Saturday morning. It was good times.
This weekend is Memorial day, going to spend the weekend with Tyler's family so he can see his grandpa.
Next weekend is David's birthday (happy birthday David!) so the plan is to see David for his birthday. Haven't been to see him in Ohio yet and he's been there since...fallish 2008? I think. That's a long time. I think I was living in Rhode Island still when he moved out there.
After that is Colorado! I'm excited since I've never been to Colorado. It'll be fun to be in the mountains. Even though it's a very short trip. And Caleb will be in a tux for Tyler's cousin's wedding. There will be lots of pictures, I will make sure!

We went to look at puppies today. I really want to get one. We found a cute yorkie named Lucy. Hopefully soon!

2 comments:

David said...

Thanks Krista! I'm looking forward to seeing you.

Melissa said...

It was so much fun hanging out with you last weekend. You--and Caleb--should definitely come visit soon, albeit after your rush of busy weekends. You can hang out with our new dog!