Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I can't jam

It's been a crazy week already! And it's only Tuesday!
I made jam last week...and it didn't turn into jam. So I have 4 pints of blackberry... syrup. Tyler will eat it anyway, because he loves blackberry! It makes pretty yummy pastry filling at least.

I went out visiting teaching today. I love visiting teaching! I feel like I learn my than I teach when I go out. It's pretty awesome.

Tomorrow is the resource fair at school. I'm going to go see what's available as far as mental health. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to go get a new job or anything, but I want to see what's available, especially since I'll have to do my practicum soon. Ahhh...me, actually doing counseling! It'll be good though. I'm excited.

School started on Monday. I had my ethics teacher for my summer class so at least I already know her. *And I'm hoping she'll write me a letter of recommendation soon.*
Thursday is my research class. I hate statistics. Liz has to take statistics in January, so I know we'll be suffering (sort of) together!

3 days until the camping trip! I'm excited. My mom got Caleb a fishing pole. It's Spider man! I think Tyler will have fun teaching Caleb how to fish. I will have fun watching.

I have more pictures to share, but I'm feeling to lazy to find my camera. Next time.

Krista

1 comment:

♥ sili said...

Krista!
you are such a relief society sister.
making jam/pastry filling.
i love it.

s.latu